Sonic Screwdriver -->

Monday 6 May 2013

"A Good Man Goes to War" 6x7

Original Air Date: 4 June 2011


Did you notice that these cybermen are not Cybus cybermen?
"He's the last of his kind. He looks young, but he's lived for hundreds and hundreds of years. And wherever they take you, Melody, however scared you are, I promise you, you will never be alone. Because this man is your father." Who else thought she was talking about the Doctor? Please tell me it wasn't just me. How is Rory the last of his kind?
Look! Its Vastra! 
Ha. Battle of Zarathustra. And it's Strax! :) I will admit that I didn't make the connections when I first saw the mini eps with them.
No, Doctor, don't be a monk. Monks are not cool!
Silurian. Judoon. Sontaran. Pirates. You're in trouble.
DOCTOR: Oh, look, I'm angry. That's new. I'm really not sure what's going to happen now.
KOVARIAN: The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules.
DOCTOR: Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.
Look! The Doctor's Cot. Here is the link to Doctor's Cot Gallifreyan; it's about 1/2 way down the page.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Night will fall and drown the sun,
when a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies,
night will fall and the dark will rise,
when a good man goes to war.
Demons run but count the cost.
The battle's won, but the child is lost.
Cute lil poem-y thing.


Yep, Melody Pond is River Song. How fun?