Sonic Screwdriver -->

Sunday 26 May 2013

Weekly Update: 20-26 May


Since I'm a really nice person, I didn't want to leave any of you with too long without a post. For the next six months, there really won't, I don't think, be much to talk about. Of course, there's a bunch of expanded universe to be released, but I don't know how much of that will be talked about her. I know that Seth is a bit psyched about the stuff from Big Finish, though. I'll leave that to him.

I'd like to know if there is any content that you'd like to see from us. You cand efinitly expect me to cover any developments I catch wind of as per the 50th, the anticipated regeneration of Matt Smith (and not a moment too soon....) and anything else Whovian, and unless there are extenuating circumstances, at least one post a week.